Effective Jan. 1st 2017
RotoQL Web Version:
We will give a refund if you are a new subscription only and you come in and have us cancel your service within the first 3 days of purchase.
After the 3 days if you cancel we will prorate any refund.
If you have an ongoing subscription and do not cancel before you are billed again or have had a subscription in the past, you will only be allowed a refund if you come in the same or next day you are charged the new month to cancel it. If you come in 2 days after being charged you will not be refunded. You will be able to continue using the service until the end of your billing cycle. No exceptions.
After 7 days no refund will be allowed if we look and see you have been using the service. You will be able to use the service for the rest of your billing cycle. If we see you have not used the service it will be up to the discretion of the support staff.
Express Mobile App:
we are unable to cancel or refund the sub for you since all of our payments are handled by Apple/Google to have your sub cancelled please see below:
Launch the google play store
1. click the 3 lines on top left
2. click account
3. click subscriptions
4. cancel the sub
Launch App Store on your Apple device
1. Tap on your account icon in the upper right corner of the App Store menu
2. Tap on your name and email address
3. From the Account Settings page scroll down and tap "Subscriptions"
4. Choose your Express mobile app Subscription ( if required)
5. Tap "Cancel Subscription" next, tap "Confirm" on the "Confirm Cancellation" pop up
(If you haven’t updated your IOS recently and don’t have the icon in right hand corner please ask Siri how to cancel a subscription app.)